IB News and Content Solutions
Updated On: Nov 07 2013 09:53:44 AM CST
Engage readers with compelling national and local news content
IB provides broadcasters with a full suite of traffic-driving news, weather and entertainment content to ensure that your viewers don’t leave your site to get the big stories and to enable your newsroom to do more with less. We partner with leading news sources including CNN and Reuters.
Key features of our News and Content solutions:
- Content from global news leaders including CNN and Reuters, ensuring broad and deep coverage of both national and international news.
- IB-created news stories through the IB Newsroom. Every day, we create dozens of new stories – all timed and focused on the day's news. When news breaks, you're free to focus on local angles, while IB's newsroom populates your site with content your competitors can't come close to offering: timelines, slideshows, video, sidebars and more.
- Content curated and created by a team of seasoned journalists, who came to IB from such organizations as the Associated Press, the Poynter Institute, Newsweek and the Star Tribune.
- IB’s massive library of evergreen content that’s ready to go on a moment's notice. This library includes slideshows, interactives, videos and images to engage and inform readers and keep them on your site longer.
- Comprehensive weather coverage including capabilities such as hourly and daily forecasts, weather maps, weather alerts, hurricane / severe weather tracking, and school closings.
Providing a robust digital publishing platform is only half the battle. An engaging media website must be content-rich and must not only address the local news, but national and international news, weather, sports and lifestyle.